Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread ***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who is this Ryan Clark, and why do people seem to give a damn what he says? He must be an analytical genius or something, but I've never heard of him.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
They really turned it around after the first 28 minutes. Got to give that to them. Thought the LBs played big, Woods is starting to become a playmaker, Lewis seems to make things happen when he's on the field, Lawrence seems to be rounding back into form. Jones and Awuzie continue to be disappointments, however.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They really turned it around after the first 28 minutes. Got to give that to them. Thought the LBs played big, Woods is starting to become a playmaker, Lewis seems to make things happen when he's on the field, Lawrence seems to be rounding back into form. Jones and Awuzie continue to be disappointments, however.
How was Jones a disappointment? I believe he's still ranked in the upper echelon of CBs.

Carson

Reaction score
How was Jones a disappointment? I believe he's still ranked in the upper echelon of CBs.

Legit question though. Is Jones still lock down or is it they don’t throw on him because you convert 85% of your passes on Awuzie / Brown

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Legit question though. Is Jones still lock down or is it they don’t throw on him because you convert 85% of your passes on Awuzie / Brown
He's almost always locked up with his guy. Even that one handed catch against him, I don't see anyone stopping a catch like that, without PI.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Who is this Ryan Clark, and why do people seem to give a damn what he says? He must be an analytical genius or something, but I've never heard of him.
Former WR for the Steelers.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
lol wut we beat them by like 20 points and that’s like the the 5th time in a row we’ve beaten them, a divisional rival.

I agree ugly start and looked out of sync most of the first half,

however Ugly win as this guy has ever seen can NOT be associated with 20poitn blowout.. ugly start, yes, ugly win..um no

blueblood70

Reaction score
Free Pollard!!
they tried he was ok..he truly needs to work on blocking, pretty weak, drop pass, ok runs..

Zeke is clearly better but I like the play calling, some great calls were negated by penalty's but moore did pretty well mixing it up,, he cant help the players made some truly ugly first half mistakes..

blueblood70

Reaction score

Jesus why does the NFL hate Tyron ? These are some soft *** calls.

Reminds me of last year he got 2 holding calls against the eagles on prime time and they where so soft that even Chris Collingsworth was calling out the refs

ticky tack for sure BUT we got away with some calls so like they say, it evens out most days.. refs are horrible though but at least horribly consistent..lol