Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread ***

Skullmiester

Reaction score
One thing the Cowboys are not and that is dull. All our victories or losses are nail biters.

tenor.gif

Every game has been an emotional rollercoaster!

Flamma

Reaction score
Dalton looked good on that last drive. Came in and did what a back up is supposed to do.

gritty win

I was worried when Dalton threw up that Hogeboom floater. But it was on target. I can't believe Gallup caught that. He caught that the most awkward way you can. Unbelievable.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Listen we are 4 games in and with our D and Dak gone .500 is a goal. I was incredible proud of the team we have. We have some tough dudes. Only way we make a run is ball control

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I read a bunch of posts from people emphasize how great Gallup was and every other player, not giving Dalton credit at all. They were just last week telling us how the season was done, when just last week they were telling us Dak should just walk after this season, carrying these bums while trashing everybody else. As soon as Dalton fumbled, they were telling us how garbage he was. All this, despite the fact Dalton got no snaps in practice and obviously has to get adjusted, but he was still good enough to make clutch throws.

Not surprising..

The only one throwing the a word “bum” around was you when referencing Dak. Now what will happen going forward is that no matter how bad or good Dalton plays you will defend everything bad that happens as a result of a mistake he makes.

Lmao you’ve already started. If Dak fumbled that ball it would be followed be a slew of “he’s a bum” posts by you but Dalton fumbles and “he needs to get adjusted”.

Lol I’m going to be on you like stink on **** the rest of the way

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys got it done with their 2nd string QB and Tackles and 3rd string Center. However, their special teams still blow and they don't get situational football. Don't forget that Cowboys defense.....the Giants are a bottom of the barrel offense.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Listen we are 4 games in and with our D and Dak gone .500 is a goal. I was incredible proud of the team we have. We have some tough dudes. Only way we make a run is ball control

this was a stone cold gritty win. The guys laid it all out there today.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I read a bunch of posts from people emphasize how great Gallup was and every other player, not giving Dalton credit at all. They were just last week telling us how the season was done after Dak got injured, when just last week they were telling us Dak should just walk after this season, carrying these bums while trashing everybody else. As soon as Dalton fumbled, they were telling us how garbage he was. They were ranting about how garbage he was playing and saying things like, “You see what you get without Dak.” All this, despite the fact Dalton got no snaps in practice and obviously had to get adjusted, but he was good enough to make clutch throws and win is the game period.

Not surprising..

With Dak we win going away and put up 45 points. We had all the momentum and were marching up and down the field.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Tony Dungy said this might be a blessing in disguise.

Lol... what is he smoking?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We were down 34-31....and Dalton found a way for a W. Sorry your boy isn't going to get paid.....:laugh:
Why go there man. I always thought your posts were stupid but you lost my respect as poster. These are Cowboys players let’s cheer for them.

zerofill

Reaction score
I will say that if Dalton gets hurt now, after Dak... yeah we definitely can call it a wrap lol.

They are calling for surgery tonight on Dak... So he will definitely not be back this season. They just put that up on NFL.com.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Lmao you’ve already started. If Dak fumbled that ball it would be followed be a slew of “he’s a bum” posts by you but Dalton fumbles and “he needs to get adjusted”.

Dak gets the snaps, Dalton does not. The 2nd string QB and 2nd string C may have gotten next to no snaps together.