Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post-Game thread***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can’t take any more Barkley injuries….every friggin year he goes down! Simply Stepping on a foot today…..are you kidding me?

I feel bad for him. I know how frustrating it can be as a fan from us having had Miles Austin. But the poor guy hasn't had a fully healthy season. I think he'd be better if he was given another RB to compliment him. Sort of like what we do with Zeke with Pollard.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
:hammer:

We played like crap today and still smoked this team. That’s scary.​

Like crap? Other than your two turnovers, your offense was unstoppable both rushing and passing. You call that crap? SMH

Kumbaya

Reaction score
We expect a lot out of our offense. And those turnovers need to be cleaned up before we play the Chiefs in a few weeks.

But they were both fluke turnovers- batted ball and Zak mishandling the snap. Hey, if my team scored 44 I wouldn’t be finding fault with the offense. But I guess your standards are much higher than mine.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
But they were both fluke turnovers- batted ball and Zak mishandling the snap. Hey, if my team scored 44 I wouldn’t be finding fault with the offense. But I guess your standards are much higher than mine.

Oh, i'm not necessarily faulting us. I'm just explaining what has others really upset. I'm celebrating though. I'm happy with that win! I haven't seen us play like this since I started watching the Cowboys.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Need to make Schultz a priority. He’s light years ahead of Jarwin.

Funny you mention this but that was my thought today: Schultz MORE than passes the eye test: don't care about the fumbles last game. He was covering up nicely today BTW. Jarwin is a JAG plain and simple...nothing more or less.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I can’t take any more Barkley injuries….every friggin year he goes down! Simply Stepping on a foot today…..are you kidding me?

We had a guy like that named Sean Lee

That ankle injury today was nasty ....... I came down on the side of a guys foot playing basketball when I was 24 years old ...... and my ankle swelled up just like that in a few minutes.

He is a professional athlete with 20+ years better medical ......... but my ankle was never the same.

I wish him the best ....... seems like a good dude.

But brittle players never suddenly get unbrittle.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Like crap? Other than your two turnovers, your offense was unstoppable both rushing and passing. You call that crap? SMH
We played inconsistently on offense.

And yes, we were still moving the ball at will.

Hope Barkley makes it back this season for you guys. Freak injury..

Aven8

Reaction score

Dak was off and our Center was obviously scared of Williams all day. No sacks. Although Gregory was held all day. Had Parsons rushed this would have been uglier. This team can play 10 times better which is scary.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I feel bad for him. I know how frustrating it can be as a fan from us having had Miles Austin. But the poor guy hasn't had a fully healthy season. I think he'd be better if he was given another RB to compliment him. Sort of like what we do with Zeke with Pollard.
Felt bad too, glad it was not knee

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I anxiously await the announcement of the fine for Daniel Jones’s dangerous lowering of the helmet play that caused his injury. I applaud the fox team continued focus on it throughout the broadcast

If Cox gets fined for that, it's not right. They kept mentioning the helmet to helmet, but at least Aikman acknowledged that Jones lowered his helmet and initiated the contact. The way he led with his helmet is what the league wants to eliminate, for exactly the reason that we saw. I'm just glad Cox wasn't hurt by it.