Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post-Game thread***

Cmac

Reaction score
Lol you brought up Noah not me dude wasn’t even on my radar. Lol have fun with this argument. See ya.
I brought him up because he is one the WRs on the team......not just Gallup and Wilson. Come back!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
They really need to look at improving from Anthony Brown and Lewis. We can have one or the other but not both.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I agree….we still would have lost because no one got injured on our defense. They were just watching Cowboy players run by them all day. I’m so disappointed in our defense….they were supposed to be good. Sigh
Good to see a rival showing face here. Sorry for the injuries. I'm happy we won but I could never be happy with players going down no matter which team they're on.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Lucky? I mean Barkley and Jones would have changed the way the game played, but we still pretty much scored at will. So maybe with both them in the game the score would have been 44-35 instead.

I agree, our defense is so bad, we would not have won even with all 4 guys in the lineup, but I’m thinking maybe the score might have been more like 37-27

Danny hasn’t thrown interceptions this year so maybe you would not have scored that last TD…..maybe. And maybe we score one more TD. …maybe.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Good to see a rival showing face here. Sorry for the injuries. I'm happy we won but I could never be happy with players going down no matter which team they're on.

I thought I was watching the Twilight Zone. But at least the world got to see how electric Kadarius Toney can be. He put one move on Diggs….do you remember? I watched the game with a Cowboys fan….he remembers….lol

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Need to make Schultz a priority. He’s light years ahead of Jarwin.

Your TEs always kill us…..I’m getting sick of watching it year after year. Don’t know why Giants can’t find someone good at covering TEs. Peppers is supposed to be decent at that, but hasn’t been consistent.

Aven8

Reaction score
That's how good this team is. They didn't bring their A-game on either side of the ball and still romped. Granted against a mediocre opponent but still.

They've got a long way to go but they look as legit as any team in this league.

I've been reading for 25 years that it just feels different this year. I laughed every time. I'm not laughing anymore.
:hammer:

We played like crap today and still smoked this team. That’s scary.​

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Big win with plenty of stuff for MM to tell them to clean. Best of both worlds.

As an aside, ripping Pollard's helmet should absolutely draw a big fine. And, while hoping he's ok, Jones should be fined for the helmet to helmet hit on Cox.

What a win!

It was a great win….but are you being serious wanting Jones fined for the helmet to helmet hit?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I thought I was watching the Twilight Zone. But at least the world got to see how electric Kadarius Toney can be. He put one move on Diggs….do you remember? I watched the game with a Cowboys fan….he remembers….lol

You have a good one with Toney. He's a solid WR.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Good 2nd half. Another convincing win. Sucks for the giants on the fluke injuries.

Are you aware that all 5 games the Giants have played, opposing teams have marched down the field just before the half to score a TD? It is very demoralizing, just like today. We tie it up, and in no time, it is 17-10.

But yes, your team smelled blood and marched down the field all second half. Those 4 guys who were injured are all on our offense, yet it was our defense that sucked big time. Although I’m sure from your perspective, your Boys were just so dominating and awesome, we had no chance. Lol

Kumbaya

Reaction score
As a Cowboys fan, I agree with you. There shouldn't be a fine for Jones. It was unfortunate what happened. Certainly praying for him and Barkley.

I can’t take any more Barkley injuries….every friggin year he goes down! Simply Stepping on a foot today…..are you kidding me?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It will be great if Dallas can sweep every division series this year.

I hope we do too, and I think we will, unless we're so far ahead with nothing to play for on the last game, in which case, I could see us using it as a glorified bye week for us since I'm not sure we get the number 1 seed.

Scotman

Reaction score
It was a great win….but are you being serious wanting Jones fined for the helmet to helmet hit?

Absolutely. His injury is the exact reason the rule exists. He lowered his head and lead with the crown of his helmet. He hit Cox in the side of the head. What possible reason could there be for him to be allowed to do that?