Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

baltcowboy

Reaction score
… you do know we lost to the Raiders right?
The Raiders could still make the playoffs with a quarterback that is better then any we have to go up against in the East. Detroit has the number 1 pick in the draft right now. Please stop….

blueblood70

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong...I would LOVE for the cheesheads to lose every game.
lets be real the #1 seeds and the bye was never really an option but moving from 4th to 3 or maybe 2 might be,, dont covet they neighbor, just enjoy what's in front of you.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You want to praise the defense but then you remember the dreadful offense they faced. They simply did what they should have done.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Ya because the juggernaut cards lost to the lions enjoy the win
I thought the general rule of football was any given Sunday, seems that’s only the case for the cowboys. Any other good team loses and all of a sudden they’ve got issues. I think some of us need to remove the plank in our own eyes.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Another Win
10-4
Defense did awesome
Offense did enough
We won
No style points needed
Everything else is hand wringing
But you all carry on
:thumbup:

slomoxn

Reaction score
The Raiders could still make the playoffs with a quarterback that is better then any we have to go up against in the East. Detroit has the number 1 pick in the draft right now. Please stop….
So any given Sunday, lol I don’t care when they’re drafting, the raiders chance at making the playoffs and actually winning is about as good as detroits. Getting there isn’t that special with their record. I have season tickets for them, not very impressive

Gameover

Reaction score
… you do know we lost to the Raiders right?
On thanksgiving

cowboys are lousy on thanksgiving. Hence the Cowboys best unit playing awful in that game

the Denver loss is more concerning

slomoxn

Reaction score
On thanksgiving

cowboys are lousy on thanksgiving. Hence the Cowboys best unit playing awful in that game

the Denver loss is more concerning
Good lord the excuses, they lost that’s all I got out of it. Hell the offense has been louse before and after so nothings changed except defense had a bad game that week.

Gameover

Reaction score
Good lord the excuses, they lost that’s all I got out of it. Hell the offense has been louse before and after so nothings changed except defense had a bad game that week.

Hence why it was an outlier

If you’re a bettor: betting against the Cowboys on thanksgiving is always a good bet. Even if the Cowboys are playing a bum, the Cowboys will still start ‘slow’ 2011 vs Miami). They lose against any decent team! Remember the jets in 2007?

Last edited: