Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
* Audio deleted due to language

Not sure what the deal was between Jihad Ward and Peyton Hendershot after the game ended but Hendershot kept the cooler head during the minor scrum.

aXmu2YE.jpg

Jayinem

Reaction score
Just enjoy the win … if you are even a fan at all….

LOL so I'm not not even a fan of the Dallas Cowboys because I want Rush to be the starter? You're right I want Rush to be the starter so it can sabotage the Cowboys because Dak is going to lead us to the promise land.

Or maybe I want more wins?

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Watching Rush move this offense so we’ll may be the best thing that could have happened to Dak. He’s had no competition at his job for 6 years and this may get him refocused.
Also might get him benched.

shabazz

Reaction score
I was skeptical of making Rush the back up QB last season. He's proven me wrong. Dude knows his job, and just does it.

On paper, He’s accomplishing what he shouldn’t be able to do. I keep waiting for that big oops to happen and so far so good

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I don’t love our ability to make a run this year but love the D being a side that can dominate

Nothing wrong with how we played tonight....that's gonna win a lot of ball games. That might have been the blue print right there...

176 on the ground.....
21/31.....215....1 TD....NO INTS....No fumbles.

Factor in the drops.....and throw aways....and Rush was practically perfect. He didn't make the mistakes that have hampered Dak.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Rush will be the backup here unless Kellen gets a head coaching job. Rush has proven to be one of the top backups in the league.

Pretty sure Rush came back on a 1 year deal right? If he keeps playing well then rides the bench the rest of the season when Dak's back and he will, he'll go to another team next year and try to compete for a starting job. There's still plenty of teams with below average QBs such as Washington and Seattle and many more.