Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

Jayinem

Reaction score
I don't know if it's Zeke's fault, or not, but I see him running into defense walls to often.

Because he's now one of the worst running backs of all time if you consider that he's the highest paid running back ever and averages about 58 ypg.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Other than a couple pre snap penalties on Tyler Smith, he completely out-shined Neal (Giants RT who was their 7th overall pick). Neal was beaten ALOT, whereas I didn't see much get through Smith. Albeit I wasn't paying sole attention to him, but Rush wasn't sacked nor hit a lot. Didn't even see Thibodeau do anything all game

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Other than a couple pre snap penalties on Tyler Smith, he completely out-shined Neal (Giants RT who was their 7th overall pick). Neal was beaten ALOT, whereas I didn't see much get through Smith. Albeit I wasn't paying sole attention to him, but Rush wasn't sacked nor hit a lot. Didn't even see Thibodeau do anything all game
Smith was solid overall considering!

plasticman

Reaction score
It’s important to win these games that we are supposed to win.
The team with the best offense and defense with excellent corners beat us.
The team with no OL we beat with defense and 2 good drives.
Tonight we beat a 2-0 team that clearly isn’t one of the better teams.
We should beat Washington with defense and a couple of good drives as their defense struggles and their OL is a mess.

No matter who plays QB for the Eagles, that game looks very very bad for us.
Eagles- great OL, great DL, very good RBs and a great running QB with now excellent WRs. And they now have two excellent CBs who can erase our WRs. Anyone can be beaten, but I don’t see any position that we can say we are definitely better. Very important to get to 3-1 next week before the Rams and Eagles.
It's a long long season. The Eagles started out strong. Their productivity is difficult to maintain over 17 games.

Fontaine

Reaction score
I took that face like he was happy, team has a chance when he gets back from his perspective.
I noticed he was smiling in the first half and cheering. Didn’t see any of that in the second half, more like a blank stare.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This team might have found their identity. Defense with a ball control offense led by a bus-driving QB who can survey the field and act quickly. Rush is a better fit for this but am under no illusion that Dak doesn’t get his job back. I am also not saying Rush is the franchise QB of the future ;)