Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post Game Thread***

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Some posters on this site never disappoint :lmao:
Seriously

Some of ya all just can’t enjoy a win without being just plain ole $&@&$)?!
Oh well
Must suck to hate someone so much on a team
You are supposedly a fan of that you can’t just congrats the cowboys on a win - even against inferior competition - what’s even funnier if it was close or upset you would be lining up to crack even more on them
All good
Just couldn’t imagine being so miserable in life to hope for a player to lose more than a team to win
:grin:

bigE79

Reaction score
Love the win, great game but that's what we do against bad teams,now if we could win a couple like this against good teams ,my excitement level would be much higher,not being a downer,just being honest,beat the eagles and ill feel much better..GO COWBOYS.

pitt33

Reaction score
Mazi had 3 tackles today. Parson's did nothing. Didn't show up on the stats sheet at all. No tackles...nothing.
He’s a stiff

Biggest flash-in-the-pan in Cowboys history

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously

Oh well
You are supposedly a fan of that you can’t just congrats the cowboys on a win - even against inferior competition - what’s even funnier if it was close or upset you would be lining up to crack even more on them
All good
Just couldn’t imagine being so miserable in life to hope for a player to lose more than a team to win
I feel bad for their spouse and kids!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love the win, great game but that's what we do against bad teams,now if we could win a couple like this against good teams ,my excitement level would be much higher,not being a downer,just being honest,beat the eagles and ill feel much better..GO COWBOYS.
Just enjoy this 3 week stretch of 'oh em gee we're winning the Super Bowl' before reality sets in once again.

bigE79

Reaction score
Seriously

Oh well
All good
That's how people treated Romo

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You think it's easy? The other 31 teams have pros too...

Maverick84

Reaction score
Listen up clown. I live in reality just like everyone else, including you. The difference is I believe everyone should live their lives in a respectful manner and you obviously don't, cause your mommy and daddy didn't raise you right.
And you think that in a game of football, against a division opponent, where points scored could potentially actually have playoff implications, that we should have knelt 4 times and handed the Giants the ball back instead of scoring a touchdown, yes?

Maybe you should drive over to the post-game press conference then and tell McCarthy and the rest of the coaching staff about how your mommy and daddy raised you right, clown.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'm not having a bad day. It's always a great day when Stats Prescott can light up another crappy team. Go Dak !!!
So, you’re not happy we won.

Do you care if the cowboys win or lose?

Week by week it’s becoming more obvious to that your fan experience is more focused on resentment for Dak, McCarthy and the front office and less about what happens on the field.

A win is a loss

A loss is a chance to celebrate.

Not sure even why you bother u less you just like to fight.