Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post Game Thread***

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Only one guy wins the SB. If you have to win that to be a top 3-5 QB, you need to check your math and make sure your helmet is on.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Expected win. Happy that we won but it is to be expected against one of the worst teams in the league with a 3rd string QB.

Onto the next. Guys like TB or AR are already looking to their next opponent. Anyone saying this team about to make an SB run after this win is delusional. Let’s take care of playoff teams in the regular season first.

Eddie

Reaction score
Only one guy wins the SB. If you have to win that to be a top 3-5 QB, you need to check your math and make sure your helmet is on.
If you want to be a top 3-5 QB, you have to beat a team with a winning record. Until then ... the answer is no.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
My question is why did it take half the season to get Cooks involved?
Mike and shot are idiots? I think DaBoll is a moron, he may never have a winning season again!

About the game, it was so boring I went to sleep in 2nd quarter. Daboll did a poor job coaching up devito.
If jones had played it would have been a different game and cowboys still win , maybe then it wouldnt put me to sleep!

I liked the bengal houston game, the SF game was also boring. houston looks like they are for real.'

Jets raiders game for sun nite sucks, they should have flexed something better for that. No interest in that game at all.

you guys all happy about beating the giants with a rookie playing his first game lol I dont know what to say!

CArolina should give cowboys a better game , but they arent much better than the giants.

the last 5 games are the interesting ones.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
If you want to be a top 3-5 QB, you have to beat a team with a winning record. Until then ... the answer is no.
Oh my bad. I had no clue he never beat teams with winning record. Thankfully you set the record straight

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Fantastic win! Not sure what Dabol was playing at keeping in DeVito as long as he did. Do they have another QB behind him? He nearly got him knocked out of the game.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Dak played great tonight

His receivers played out of this world

Defense played great but we need to get some of these dumb guys off the team.

Happy with the win ...... we still need a running back.