Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post Game Thread***

CCBoy

Reaction score
It’s time . He needs to moved to the bench. It’s Mukuamu time!
I trust Quinn's view of progress and team skills that he wants to use...I'm much more nervous about the linebackers dressing up for games. They are active, but the group is thin. Hopefully growing also.

Eddie

Reaction score
Happy for the win and enjoying it immensely, but it's hard to take pride in beating up a team as bad as the Giants. It doesn't put our abilities into perspective, and may (will) give us a false sense of our ability. If we trounced the Eagles or 9ers like that, then yeah, that's a different story.

A win is a win, and half the teams out there didn't win. But did we take a step forward?

We'll be 9-3 or 8-4 (at worst) by the time we hit the Eagles again ... at home.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Happy for the win and enjoying it immensely, but it's hard to take pride in beating up a team as bad as the Giants. It doesn't put our abilities into perspective, and may (will) give us a false sense of our ability. If we trounced the Eagles or 9ers like that, then yeah, that's a different story.

A win is a win, and half the teams out there didn't win. But did we take a step forward?

We'll be 9-3 or 8-4 (at worst) by the time we hit the Eagles again ... at home.
The biggest thing I take from this game is Dak and Cooks getting on the same page. Hopefully this was the catalyst that propels that combo forward.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
If the playoffs started today the 6 seed Cowboys would go on the road to play the 3 seed 49ers.

I feel good about it.
No. playoffs not starting today, but of course you have a point, can we play SF and beat them ?