Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jipper

Reaction score
yup...a loss today....the only way I would stick around is if they fire someone. Heads would need to roll. I can't imagine losing to a team that has nobody on offense.

yeah floaty I can’t imagine losing to them either, which is why I give it at least a 50% chance of happening

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I can easily see us being down 17-3 at the end of the first.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Joe Judge: "Okay, Garrett you were in Dallas for over a decade. Any advice on how to attack these guys?"

Garrett: "I have no advice to give."

well the Giants defensive players and their defensive coordinator said this week Garrett and Columbo broke down the players weaknesses on offense and what their tendencies are.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Good opportunity for the defense to pad their stats today and try to conceal how bad they are. Will be interesting to see if they take advantage.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
well the Giants defensive players and their defensive coordinator said this week Garrett and Columbo broke down the players weaknesses on offense and what their tendencies are.
Clearly just a joke brother. It's foolish to think that any of the above didn't happen.

MikeB80

Reaction score
If the Giants score 30, would anyone be surprised?

Yes. At the same time they have more talented players than people are crediting them with. I think Jones is what is holding them back. Watching the Giants it looks to me like he is not sure where the ball is supposed to go. I think he has held them back and sooner or later he will pull the trigger on some throws and stop giving the ball up.

Engram, slayton, tate are enough of weapons to score on Dallas pathetic group on defense. Who knows how their running back tandem will go. Last year when Dallas last played NY hernandez started 3 fights if I remember correctly so I expect him to be an irritant today and possibly bait some players into penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.