Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishspill

Reaction score
And just in case we don’t win we should have our Pom-poms out for Detroit, Denver, and Carolina.
If we do win then Chargers, Minnesota, San Francisco, and New England (and of course Philly for the playoffs).

*edit: can end up anywhere from playoffs (pick #?) to no playoffs and pick # 7-15

blueblood70

Reaction score
Game day

Today
A chance of rain and sleet between 9am and noon, then rain. High near 36. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no sleet accumulation expected.

Dat b one cold rain. Gonna' need drysuits under their uniforms to stop hypothermia :eek:

heavy dose of Pollard and Zeke , short controlled throws and this isnt ADs first time throwing's in bad weather, hes better equipped then Dak IMo, no I didnt say better then Dak, just hes payed outdoors in Cinci and that division all his career. which are all cold weather outdoor games I believe..this isnt knew for him..

weather has way to make games wonky and evens things out..going to be low scoring tough game..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
lol no. This team is definitely getting blown out in the playoffs. I know the NFC isn’t particularly strong this year, but still. The Bucs will knock the socks off this team in a Lions v Bucs fashion.
Go root for the Bucs then and spare us your drivel.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
b9w68UI.jpeg

d8f8085a70fe4ffbf3f40dfd5019d47c.gif

Aven8

Reaction score
Going to have feature the RB’s today folks. You know JG will do it. Sloppy weather

JBond

Reaction score
I know they have been provided over and over, but I really want to watch this game.

Best online streaming?

Florida sucks. At least in KC I was able to watch 10 games a year. Here... nothing unless it is prime time.

Help me brothers.

JBond

Reaction score
lol no. This team is definitely getting blown out in the playoffs. I know the NFC isn’t particularly strong this year, but still. The Bucs will knock the socks off this team in a Lions v Bucs fashion.
Boo! And boo again!

I get the lack of enthusiastic posts, but watching the Bucs all year, they are beatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.