Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think this game is going to be the be walk in the park alot are expecting.

Playoff implications, division game, and the weather may make it tougher to throw the ball then usual.

I don't know about a "walk in the park" but the defense has been getting turnovers lately and Daniel Jones is prone to giving them.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Savor this one. You might not see this kind of talent again until the fall.

The "we're so talented" stuff is going to start tomorrow as the season probably ends today. Get ready for 7 months of we have so much talent we dont know what to do with it and the "We have a top 3 roster" from the twitter experts.

once the season is over I dont think I will pay attention to anything they do until the draft because its so annoying.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The "we're so talented" stuff is going to start tomorrow as the season probably ends today. Get ready for 7 months of we have so much talent we dont know what to do with it and the "We have a top 3 roster" from the twitter experts.

once the season is over I dont think I will pay attention to anything they do until the draft because its so annoying.

Well I'm sorry that our talent upsets you.

I swear to God if we do anything in the offseason to mess this up I am going to be pissed.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
lol no. This team is definitely getting blown out in the playoffs. I know the NFC isn’t particularly strong this year, but still. The Bucs will knock the socks off this team in a Lions v Bucs fashion.
Ok Long Island Medium
long-island-medium-theresa-caputo-fake.jpg.optimal.jpg

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think this game is going to be the be walk in the park alot are expecting.

Playoff implications, division game, and the weather may make it tougher to throw the ball then usual.

noooo Senor.....have you ever walked in central park at night...that is no piece of pastel. i rather go visit my suegra than do that.

fivetwos

Reaction score

There IS talent on this team and several recent ones. Better roster than many teams who have made it much further.

The difference is coaching. Same thing over and over.

Theres one constant who is going nowhere....and even worse...refuses to change at all.

It's going to be extremely difficult for ANY coach to succeed here.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Happy New Year Everyone!

Sorry to say we are stuck with Aikman & Buck again. Hopefully we see the same team we have seen the last 3 weeks and not the old 'let the fans down' Cowboys we have seen the last 20+ years! Let's do this. Go Cowboys!!!

817Gill

Reaction score
What a unique win-win game. Win and we could make the playoffs or pick 13-15 which is still solid in this draft.

Lose and we get a 7-11 pick while building momentum with McCarthy, works for me.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Doug and Carson go on Dr. Phil to work on their relationship.

my simple mind thinks this is the kind of thing that a week or so after the season the owner is going to make the decision that is easier to get rid of them both and move forward.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Oh No it is Joe and Troy, time to hit the mute button.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Good luck fellow Cowboy fans.

Even the sheep.

If you're offended by that, just realize you are a sheep and then make better life choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.