Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
In one regard, we are so spoiled to be Dallas fans. Their coverage on the radio is absolutely elite. Broaddus, Brad, and Babe and the rest of the crew are tremendous talents.

Charlotte sports radio down here is abysmal.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I've been wanting the Cowboys to tank but in week 17 on the road, playing the Giants, it's not hard to root for a win.

EJK24

Reaction score
Game day

Today
A chance of rain and sleet between 9am and noon, then rain. High near 36. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no sleet accumulation expected.

Dat b one cold rain. Gonna' need drysuits under their uniforms to stop hypothermia :eek:

I live about 20 minutes from the stadium. Its around 35 degrees but feels like its in the 20's. Some freezing rain this morning as well but seems to have stopped. Going to be a messy day but not too bad by the looks of it.

EJK24

Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think this game is going to be the be walk in the park alot are expecting.

Playoff implications, division game, and the weather may make it tougher to throw the ball then usual.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think this game is going to be the be walk in the park alot are expecting.

Playoff implications, division game, and the weather may make it tougher to throw the ball then usual.

the giants have given up a ton yards on the ground recently...that was mostly against mobile qb's so I don't know if Dallas will be able to run as well as the previous 3 teams did on ny.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We romp.

Deal with it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Savor this one. You might not see this kind of talent again until the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.