Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praxit

Reaction score
I’ll be at the game with my wife. We will be front Dallas side 1st row on the side of the end zone with my white big sheep fur hat (khabib hat)
....will look out for you.. ;).. have fun and enjoy the moment.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Only worry today is the Cowboys take the Giants too lightly.

Dallas needs to start fast and take away any will to fight New York has. Just getting to ten wins would make me feel so much better; even if nothing can officially be clinched or lost today.

fivetwos

Reaction score
weather looks great 37-45 degrees and sunny..no snow, rain, or bad weather. NO excuses.
I'm in the building.

Not very cold or windy. Sun shadows may be a problem but that works against both teams.

This is two of the three supposed cold weather games that we got around....weather wise anyway.

Crowd looks to be about 50/50 with fans.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dear Wonderboy. Get back to running the ball. We aint going anywhere unless we get back to running the ball. Dallas run the ball Dak will play better!! Sad these so called wonderboy coaches can't figure this out:facepalm:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Only worry today is the Cowboys take the Giants too lightly.

Dallas needs to start fast and take away any will to fight New York has. Just getting to ten wins would make me feel so much better; even if nothing can officially be clinched or lost today.

Half the giant's defense is missing. We can't put 36 or 40 on them no need of talking playoffs in here:facepalm:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2: shouldn't it be bobblhead , t-shirt or something tangible..lol now we know why they share a stadium with the jets. Cheap *******os.:popcorn:

I was working in San Antonio in 2001-2002. We went to a Spurs game.
They handed out cards with a number on it as you walked inside. You got a number 1 through 8. Mine was selected as halftime started.
This was at the Alamo Dome, as they just started building the Spurs new arena.
Waited in line behind the huge curtained area in back of the stadium, for what took the entire 3rd quarter. To get a David Robinson bobblehead. I still have it packed away.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Looking at Dak talk to the team in the pregame huddle. Hopefully he tellin those fatbutt O-linemen. Ya'll Fatazzzzes better be blocking today!!

Creeper

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this could be a tough game for Dallas? I think the Giants are going to try to run at the middle of the Cowboys defense where we have two key DTs missing and who will be replaced by a PS player and a rookie 6th round drafted pick. If Barkley breaks loose, he can score from anywhere on the field and he ran pretty well last week against the Chargers. The losses of Hill and Odighizuwa are going to hurt, even against an average NY Giants OL.

The way Dak and the offense are playing we don't really have that quick high scoring offense anymore. I think the cold and wind, along with the Cowboys COVID players could allow the Giants to play a ball control style of offense to keep the score close until the end. The last month and a half of this offense has me worried anyone can beat the Cowboys if they play a clean football game.

Status
Not open for further replies.