Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He's ready...

https://images.app.goo.gl/6oR3K3qA2cDSr4F66

black-cat-e1572951950737.jpg

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Throw some dirt on it, then spit on it. Tape it up, and wear a knee brace.
Good to go. :thumbup:
Nope... these aren't the good old days.

These days they're going to kiss it, write we love you on it, shoot it with glitter, then post pictures of it on Instagram.

Verdict

Reaction score
NFL games are often decided by which team has the better QB. Jones vs. Rush. Who has the advantage there? I’d probably say slight edge to the Giants there.

Is the Cowboys’ remaining roster a cut above the rest of the Giant’s roster? I’d say yes, but if this game comes down to QB play being the deciding factor this one could be a really tight fit.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
NFL games are often decided by which team has the better QB. Jones vs. Rush. Who has the advantage there? I’d probably say slight edge to the Giants there.

Is the Cowboys’ remaining roster a cut above the rest of the Giant’s roster? I’d say yes, but if this game comes down to QB play being the deciding factor this one could be a really tight fit.
So you think the Cowboys have more talent?

QB- Jones>Rush
RB- Barkley >Zeke
WR- Toney>Lamb

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Will the Defense give Daniel Jones problems tonight, will the contain Barkley?
Will the Cowboys offense run well or will Rush flounder or the team shoots itself with penalties.

Should be an interesting game.
Who is gonna be on the game threads tonight?
I love chatting it up with you guys/gals.
See you at kick off!!!!
:thumbup::flagwave::star:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Off topic, but you appear to be a star trek fan.
I am a big fan as well.
I believe the saying under your avatar is a reference to 7 of 9 from star trek voyager
Yes sir HUGE Trekkie here. Nice to see a fellow fan on the Zone. Live long and prosper brother.

Motorola

Reaction score
Giants are due for a loss. There's no way they are a 3-0 team.
GMen have been putrid for the last 5 seasons - all double-digit losses, with three head coaching changes along the way.
Hopefully the Cowboys get their **** together before New York (and Washington) improve to become challengers for the division title with Philadelphia.

Status
Not open for further replies.