Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorola

Reaction score
Former Cowboys QB the analyst on the ESPN broadcast.
Former Giants QB an analyst on the ABC production.
CZers' druthers on which telecast to watch?

jsb357

Reaction score
I'm not a believer in the NYG QB but Barkley can take over a game.

Keep him under control, play smart, don't turn it over and you might get lucky again.

A couple of ref calls our way won't hurt either. :muttley:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm so stoked right now. I just know we're going to overwhelm them with talent.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I don't like to say it but I don't think Rush is good enough to keep us winning. Now our D is pretty darn good. If they can hold NY to 14 or maybe 17, we might have a chance. If the Cowboys can pull it off I will be a happy camper. I just want to see consistent play on offense and dominance on the defensive side of the football.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Keep him under control, play smart, don't turn it over and you might get lucky again.

Barkley has never taken over a game against us.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Tonight we start to take over the NFCE.

Even with a win tonight we’ll be a long way from doing that. I would wait until we see how we fare against the Rams and Philly in back to back weeks before making that claim. The Cowboys could possibly find a way of winning the NFC East but I don’t see them “taking over” the division at any point. Philly appears to have a very good football team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

I don’t believe in Daniel Jones either but he does show flashes and doesn’t quit which is why the Giants haven’t given up on him. Jones is a battler and can’t be taken lightly. The Cowboys have struggled mightily against average QBs. A healthy Saquon Barkley is dangerous! The Cowboys don’t exactly play their best football on Monday nights so they better be ready to play. They’ve already put up one stinker on a primetime game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.