Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
After this odd week of not practicing I'm curious to see how Parsons looks tonight. Hopefully, he'll be his normal, disruptive self.
You’re talking about a guy that sat out his last year of college football and then came in and dominated the NFL. I have some concerns going Into this game. Parsons is not one of them.

Zman5

Reaction score
I'm not a believer in the NYG QB but Barkley can take over a game.

Keep him under control, play smart, don't turn it over and you might get lucky again.

A couple of ref calls our way won't hurt either. :muttley:

All the games Barkley played in against us, Giants have lost.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
On one hand, I hate waiting until Monday night to watch The Boys. On the other hand, at least tonight's game includes The Boys. :D

pete026

Reaction score
He's ready...

https://images.app.goo.gl/6oR3K3qA2cDSr4F66

black-cat-e1572951950737.jpg
Micah on Halloween !

plasticman

Reaction score
If any Giant fan thinks that Barkley is going dominate based on the Cowboys defense in 2021, then they are tragically mistaken.

This Giants offense is going to face a defensive interior far different from last season. As you recall, last season the entire DT squad was on the injury list with the exception of Osa and Watson.

This season Osa is joined by Gallimore, Hill, and Bohanna. These are some big bodies that are going to clog a lot of holes. Normally you wouldn't want a situation where a guy like Barkley has to improvise. However, his time is very limited to do so before #11 gets to him.

Micah Parsons isn't the only one. Guys like Barr and Woods are reliable and hard hitting tacklers. Barkley can be fragile at times.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we going to have to put up with this baseball crap every time he come to bat all night.
Are they going to interrupt the game if he hits one.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hope Micah goes off on Daniel Jones tonight...I want 4 sacks from Parsons...

Diggs/Brown need some picks...

With him missing practices last week and reports he’s questionable for the game tonight I’m not sure he’s going to be 100%.. We can’t get any answers as to what’s actually wrong with him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cooper Rush is undefeated in primetime games. Daniel Jones and Kirk Cousins wishes they were Cooper Rush. You like that!!!

Wishing they were Cooper Rush is wishing they were backup QBs. Things are going to come crashing down on Cooper Rush eventually hopefully it’s not tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.