Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saquon Barkley will earn his money today. They will probably have to drag him off the field.
I expect QB Jones to have some huge chunk runs against us.
But Dallas will grind their way to a win.

Whoa. You really saved a lot of dental work with that last line.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game should tell us something about this team, we have been known to play down to teams and come in unprepared, with the right mind set this team can have their way with or just be some team's punk, I hope we have some leaders on this team like Micah that turn this into option one!:flagwave:

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Cowboys haven't won on Thanksgiving since 2018, I think. Time to stomp the gnats out and WIN bigly today.

catiii

Reaction score
Anyone watching the Lions/Bills game? Who is the halftime singer? I turned back to her performance while it was in progress and did not hear her name. The crowd is booing her, lol.
Bebe Rexha
The only song I know is her duet with Florida Georgia Line called "Meant to Be." (Country) I've never heard anything she's done solo.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
The Giants have not scored an offensive TD on thanksgiving since 1938. According to Bob Pappa, their play by play radio guy!

Reaction score
I expect a lot of runs from the NYG offense...A Lot!
Maybe, but their o-line is a mess. They have duct tape keeping their line together

Even though the Cowboys struggle vs. the run, they should have the upper hand. No reason not to

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving Cowboys Nation!!! It would be a shame to lose given all the injuries on the Giants and playing at home; we don't do too well on Thanksgiving but I am hoping for a stress free game like last week. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Motorola

Reaction score
That’s true. Hell, it wasn’t that long ago when it would’ve been Romo, Witten, and Murray with Tyron Smith and Travis Frederick in the background.
Anyone else noticed that it was both Dak and Zeke on the official team website banner since their rookie seasons....but at the beginning of the 2022 offseason...#4 remains - but #21 was replaced by #11?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.