Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Going to be a Redzone afternoon for me - bring on the octobox - then Cowboys-Giants in prime time. :popcorn:
I was just finally able to sign in to YouTube. Sunday ticket here we come.

75boyz

Reaction score
I will look for the game day advantage of a near 3 decades SB winning playcaller HC to show itself. Along with optimal decisionmaking abilities shown by the QB.

I'll be looking for these 2 mandatory elements for team success every week.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
The weather could be bad tonight. It has cooled down a bit here in NJ, but it's cloudy with rain expected. This could be a sloppy game. It could come down to who runs the football better and who stops the run.
Fully expecting a sloppy low scoring game. Leaning on the defense to suffocate the Gnats.

Could be a 10-6 or 14-10 type of score.

Hankins and Mazi will be key to match what the Giants have in Dexter and Williams. Trenches will decide this one.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Live local CBS show on now. Report from Met Life, been raining and lightning since they got to the stadium. No tarp on turf at that point.
Rain expected off and on all day and through the 1st half. Then clear up in the 2nd half.

Tyron will be game time decision and no word on Tyler, but both are there.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott 11/29 128 yards 0 TDs 2 Ints, 1 fumble
Pollard 18/84 1 TD
Deuce 6/159 1 TD
Lamb 3/33
Cooks 2/34
Micah 1 assisted tackle
Mazi 2 sacks
Clark 16 tackles, 1 sack, 4 TFLs, 2 FF, 1 FR, 1 INT

Giants 23
Cowboys 20

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m so pumped today is my favorite time of the year to sit on the couch and fall asleep lol

shabazz

Reaction score
Prescott 11/29 128 yards 0 TDs 2 Ints, 1 fumble
Pollard 18/84 1 TD
Deuce 6/159 1 TD
Lamb 3/33
Cooks 2/34
Micah 1 assisted tackle
Mazi 2 sacks
Clark 16 tackles, 1 sack, 4 TFLs, 2 FF, 1 FR, 1 INT

Giants 23
Cowboys 20
That’s the most ridiculous stat you just posted for that one guy……no way Mazi gets 2 sacks

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The weather could be bad tonight. It has cooled down a bit here in NJ, but it's cloudy with rain expected. This could be a sloppy game. It could come down to who runs the football better and who stops the run.
Was going to ask about the weather until I scrolled to your post, thanks for posting local.
Reports say chance of heavy rain in evening, any more updates as the day progresses would be very appreciated by anyone in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.