Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
Was going to ask about the weather until I scrolled to your post, thanks for posting local.
Reports say chance of heavy rain in evening, any more updates as the day progresses would be very appreciated by anyone in the area.
The rain has slowed somewhat but when it starts to pour it is really coming down hard. The air is very saturated. If it rains I suspect it will be off and on. So far the wind has not been very high but it could be later.

Jarntt

Reaction score
It's raining really hard right now in NY. Long time before the game of course, but looking at weather there is a good chance it is range later as well

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Expect a wet/sloppy game. There are thunderstorms in the area and will be here throughout the game tonight.

Not much wind, but it’s extremely saturated in the area.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Speaking on @nflnetwork on Sunday morning @RapSheet noted that the Dallas Cowboys believe quarterback Dak Prescott is primed for a big season.

Ian added that Dak is excited about more decisive reads, less ambiguity, a little more rhythm passing, more control over protection and more personnel groups to use it all in.

-

The problem is none of that fits him. Rhythm passing, footwork, quick decisive reads. You are highlighting his weaknesses.

Big_D

Reaction score
People seem overly concerned about some rain. I see a dam good Cowboys defense that can capitalize in bad weather. But it should clear up by kickoff.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
First game jitters. I wish we could just play at 1 and get it out of the way :laugh:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Love all the options on how to watch NFL on YouTube Sunday ticket

quickccc

Reaction score
- I'm watching the Niners vs Steelers game in reviewing how McCaffrey is used in both run and pass game

- How Niners move their formations around in misdirection and blocking sets.

- How Schott/McCarthy offense is similar and schemes Pollard/RBs the same.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Tyron is being listed as questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.