Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
So who ever picked the Cowboys offensive line over under being less than a game before injury won the pool. I don’t think we will ever have game when all the starters play together. :( :thumbdown:

MikeB80

Reaction score
Currently raining in the bronx for the yankees brewers game so I imagine the game is going to be played on a wet rainy surface tonight.

blueblood70

Reaction score
anyone got that inactive active list. Just got off the lake, still high from the Longhorns WIN!! jacked for this one!! lets GO! :thumbup: :starspin::clap::flagwave:

blueblood70

Reaction score
BRock Purdy is looking legit....49ers are shredding the Steelers 17-0
you mean the Steelers that on the radio that all the announcers were saying that Pickett & his WR Star about to take that second step that Jalen hurts took.. All that pregame hype I heard.. that's crazy I haven't even turned on a game yet but maybe they was wrong....:muttley::popcorn:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
you mean the Steelers that on the radio that all the announcers were saying that Pickett & his WR Star about to take that second step that Jalen hurts took.. All that pregame hype I heard.. that's crazy I haven't even turned on a game yet but maybe they was wrong....:muttley::popcorn:
Pickett looks bad...really bad.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Maybe I'm taking the giants too lightly or have too much confidence in our Cowboys but I have zero concerns about this season opener in New Jersey.
Dude it’s the Cowboys. Always be concerned. Lol! What worries me is the lack of preseason game reps for Dak

quickccc

Reaction score
BRock Purdy is looking legit....49ers are shredding the Steelers 17-0
I think Steelers Pickett is a backup type than franchise type.

In fact, I don't see anything special about the last two Steelers QB and RB first round picks respectively

quickccc

Reaction score
wow, Shanahan abandoning the run again ! ..:oops:

. allowing Steelers TJ Watt pass rush to peel ears back and get team back into 20 point lead game. !

Status
Not open for further replies.