Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
7eromAa.jpg
Can you smell what the Ranching is cooking?

Creeper

Reaction score
The weather here in NJ has improved considerably since this morning. The rain has stopped for now and there are some breaks in the clouds. The wind is calm. But there forecast is for more rain after 10pm with torrential downpours coming sometime between 10:00 and 11:00. As I said earlier, it is very muggy and the air is saturated. When it rains, expect it to be really hard. I don't care how well the field drains, during the heavy rain it will puddle up. I imagine it will cause some problems throwing the ball and for DBs to stay with receivers. The other day we had hail about the size of acornds, but some were as big as walnuts. I don't see hail forecasted tonight though. But it is an indication of how unstable the atmosphere is here right now.

The entire second half may be more like slip and slide than football.

Praxit

Reaction score
welp, Gents. Here's to championship 23'. *Toasts his Cola*.. ;)..

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Good Afternoon All, can't wait for the game to start. Hopefully the rust of not starting the first team offense comes off within the first half and the team is not too drunk off their Koolaid. Would like a large double digit deficit right off the bat in our favor. Go Cowboys!!!!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Afternoon All, can't wait for the game to start. Hopefully the rust of not starting the first team offense comes off within the first half and the team is not too drunk off their Koolaid. Would like a large double digit deficit right off the bat in our favor. Go Cowboys!!!!
lets put the Jynx on G-women?

Status
Not open for further replies.