Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Just did my miles in the pouring rain. I hope the Cowboys are ready for this weather! No more excuses, if they lose it's cause they sux not because of a few missing players.
Can we get rid of this guy for 7 days and the guy who likes the post? He’s obviously not cowboys fans using sucks in same sentence

kevm3

Reaction score
Hmm I honestly have no idea what Cowboys will show up. None of the major starters got any real time in preseason. I think we start off sloppy and possibly pull out a close one

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Still worried about my defense. Just hope it's more substance than talk. We gonna be the best or one of the best. I want them to shut these sorry Butt Giants Down. I want to see hard hitting and legal intimidation.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Just got a video message from my cousins in RI, they’re headed down 95 on their way to the game. Two are Cowboys fans, Two are Ginas fans. Funny thing is they’re all brothers! It’s football season!!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I hope Micah & the defense eats all game long.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Headed to MetLife now, weather looking good. Will be my son’s first game, let’s hope he brings the same luck I had my first game… the 98 MNF Garrett game at the Meadowlands… Deion had a pick 6 and a Punt Return.
Salute, My Guy! Enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.