Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score

well let's hope we don't have another chance green at left guard.. Is that the official list because I can't find any official list anywhere... Anyone have any first hand knowledge of how Edogos played with other teams what's he looks like in preseason

I mean has he even played any snaps that we can judge him by?? Also worried Tyrone with his bad ankle how long does he play before he ends up out and who then steps in? Asim Richards?

blueblood70

Reaction score
you on east coast?
No but don't you get both up and down type of hyper during games the **** won't end till like 10:30 then I'm gonna be like so jacked up either way upset or way high on the wind that I won't be able to sleep... I'm 8 miles from the stadium bro I'm literally in DFW I'm in Arlington TX I'm just saying it's a late start it's the last game of the day that makes it late.. It's much easier to come down from a 12:00 or 3:00 start than it is a 7:00 PM Sunday night I mean Mondays are bad enough as it is.. why would that matter?? I was simply stating why I'd be so jacked up it'd be hard to go to sleep..

Bluefin

Reaction score
well let's hope we don't have another chance green at left guard.. Is that the official list because I can't find any official list anywhere...
Yes, it's official.

Anyone have any first hand knowledge of how Edogos played with other teams what's he looks like in preseason I mean has he even played any snaps that we can judge him by??
Chuma Edoga failed to impress as an OT with the Jets and played 1 game at G last season with the Panthers before dealing with an injury. He wasn't impressing this Summer in California before getting sidelined with an injury.

He's a veteran player and the coaches are trusting him to not crap the bed tonight.
Also worried Tyron with his bad ankle how long does he play before he ends up out and who then steps in? Asim Richards?
Asim Richards is the reserve LT tonight.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I just got home from making some tunes and a little money...and the money I made tonight I'm not going to waste it betting on the Cowboys. I'm done with all the hype...

ArtClink

Reaction score
Garrett and Chris Sims are terrible broadcasters/analysts. What idiot hired these boring agents of captain obvious?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes, it's official.

Chuma Edoga failed to impress as an OT with the Jets and played 1 game at G last season with the Panthers before dealing with an injury. He wasn't impressing this Summer in California before getting sidelined with an injury.

He's a veteran player and the coaches are trusting him to not crap the bed tonight.

Asim Richards is the reserve LT tonight.

Thanks bro it doesn't make me any more confident but long as he doesn't turn into Chaz green I believe if you please at least up to the governor Connor Williams standards we're gonna be alright I mean those dudes weren't great they just were solid I'm more worried about if Tyrone can't last the whole game and now we have the whole left side caved in.. You know they'll line up their best two dudes over there and just collapse it man I'm worried..

Status
Not open for further replies.