Cowboys vs Giants Score Predictions

Fmart322

Reaction score
ncwroJS.jpg

After a LONG off-season we got one week to go for the first game
Cowboys vs Giants, what's your prediction!?

21-7 Let's Go Cowboys!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

yEKWgl6.gif

It'll be a close game, as usual.
21-17

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Im thinking with Kellen as OC we should score around 40 points......per quarter. Then you factor in the second year under Kris effect and I can easily see them not giving up a point all season. So once I divide the Jerry Jones effect by the Jason Garrett square root.....if my calculations are correct
tenor.gif

We should win 15 to 11

Hadenough

Reaction score
Since Zeke sat out TC to suck down margaritas in Cabo, he might need a game just to get back into the swing of things.
If he shows any signs of not being ready, I hope they have sense enough to give Pollard a chance.
20-17 Cowboys.
This team shouldnt need Zeke to win this game. If they do than there are bigger problems with this team.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Games between these two teams are almost NEVER blowouts.......with the exception a couple of games, the margin of scores over the last 10 years or so have been 7 points or less ( usually less ).

But I think we win this one 24-17
yeah it is always close, but I am going to wait and see if boo boo ewok is gonna play , and will manning start or jones??
It is in dallas, so they have an edge with that.
It looks like everyone is thinking dallas and by big margin, so that probably means a giant win.
before the ewok mess, I predicted this game as a win , but game 2 at wash as a loss.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im thinking with Kellen as OC we should score around 40 points......per quarter. Then you factor in the second year under Kris effect and I can easily see them not giving up a point all season. So once I divide the Jerry Jones effect by the Jason Garrett square root.....if my calculations are correct
tenor.gif

We should win 15 to 11

:lmao: :thumbup: