Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Worst in the league on 3rd and 1. Look like we don't even believe we can get it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not having a tough downhill runner has hurt us. Those 3rd and one's have killed us.

jmnichols75

Reaction score
Wrong pal, you said in your original post it wasn't a good pass by Cassel. At that point you conceded it was his fault. Half a foot lower easy TD. Saying Dez should have caught that is like saying if you can touch the rim you can dunk. Please.

I'll make this clear. Cassel's pass wasn't a good one. However, it was catchable. If Dez is as good as he's supposed to be, he catches that ball DESPITE it not being a perfect (or even particularly good) pass. I think most average WR's catch it. I'll watch the replay to see if I'm missing something, but...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
It's mind boggling how bad we are at 3rd and 1. It defies reason.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
We're the worst on 3rd and 1 bc they qb play-calling situation . Our ol didn't suddenly forget how to block

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wow 7-18 on 3rd and one worst in the league.

Eddie

Reaction score
You are a good man. I would be scrounging what is left from Halloween and telling my kid to let me know how it goes.

Smoly hokes. You are brilliant. We have a bucket of leftover trick or treat candy that the kids don't want to eat. ha ha.

Novacek84

Reaction score
We all love Aikman but what is he talking about with this OL? They've been awful this year. Can't get a lousy yard on 3rd &1 and have gotten QB injured twice in same season.

Status
Not open for further replies.