Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Can't convert in red zone , can't convert on short yardage that's why we are a bad offense . It's been that way all season .

toto1939

Reaction score
So how long will they keep saying this is best offensive line in football when we are worst in NFL at 3rd and 1? Or are the running backs just that bad?

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Makes perfect sense to put your best playmaker and player on the sideline for half of the offensive plays- makes perfect sense

Staubacher

Reaction score
I'll make this clear. Cassel's pass wasn't a good one. However, it was catchable. If Dez is as good as he's supposed to be, he catches that ball DESPITE it not being a perfect (or even particularly good) pass. I think most average WR's catch it. I'll watch the replay to see if I'm missing something, but...

ODB gets it. Megatron gets it. Green gets it.

Dez gets paid like an elite. He cost us the Tb game and 7 there. I'm not calling for his head but it is what it is.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Once again.... bunched up...idiots.

I don't think you understand what a bunch formation is. A bunch is where you have literally a "bunching" of receivers near each other. We are running jumbo formations with extra linemen and/or TE's in those situations. Very different from a bunch formation.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Too predictable and nothing for a defense to even think about. Our coach is book smart, yes.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'll make this clear. Cassel's pass wasn't a good one. However, it was catchable. If Dez is as good as he's supposed to be, he catches that ball DESPITE it not being a perfect (or even particularly good) pass. I think most average WR's catch it. I'll watch the replay to see if I'm missing something, but...

That didn't even look close, compare to the Cutler pass to Jeffery. An underthrown pass but it was close to a td anyways.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score

On a dry, perfect day, I would agree with you that most, including Dez, would catch it.

Today's not a dry, perfect day.

Bad pass. High. QB sucks.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
They are so blind. ..it rarely even has worked this year....the odds of a spread out run up the middle are greater because you don't have the entire defense know where it is going. ...stupid is as stupid does.

Status
Not open for further replies.