Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cas2800

Reaction score
Stupid Garrett INSISTS on jumbo formation to try to get 1 yard. Spread them out moron!

Last edited:

jmnichols75

Reaction score
I think he developed some baby arms on the play, he was hearing footsteps

I've got someone arguing with me now about that. But, I agree with you...Dez SHOULD have caught that pass. The throw won't distinguish Cassel in the annals of quarterback play, but it was catchable, especially for an elite receiver.

Eddie

Reaction score
The D just isn't giving Cassel any respect. The LOS is crowded with 8 men in the box.

But Raji was knocked off his kester.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Worst in the league on 3rd and 1. Look like we don't even believe we can get it.

But as Percy has stated, best in the league on 3rd and 2.

The problem probably lies within the fact that they telegraph what they're going to do on 3rd and 1, but on 3rd and 2 they may actually have receivers on the field and don't just invite everyone into the box, clogging up their own lanes.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
They keep saying this O-line is one of the best in the league. I don't see it :huh:

I think they are up there, but the play caller sure could help. If he was to spread the defense out and run the ball, this line can easily win one on one blocks. But he insists on packing every one in close, that makes it much harder to block 9 defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.