Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I would pull McClain right now. He's tired and it's showing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They're gashing us for over 4 yards a carry.

Staubacher

Reaction score
We r too stubborn. Garret will blame execution not the call. But if it hadn't worked all year they aren't going to execute it .... So change it up !

Yup 4-9 and playing to save the season. Gotta try something different than what han't worked all year. But that isn't Garett he thinks he has done everything right

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
So what if it hit him in the hands?Not everything is catchable because it hits a receiver in the hands. There are factors like how far you have to reach (which caused the ball to be hit in the hands in the first place), how fast the ball is thrown, which way the receiver is coming to the ball and which way the ball is going, whether the ball is wet, etc.
You loss me right here.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Lost 7 by being able to score from 1. Gave up 7 to Rodgers by failing to convert third and 1 and giving him ball at midfield

links18

Reaction score
We sure are getting a lot of holding calls going our way today....

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The run defense looks rough, but Green Bay is holding all over the field literally every play.

jmnichols75

Reaction score
On a dry, perfect day, I would agree with you that most, including Dez, would catch it.

Today's not a dry, perfect day.

Bad pass. High. QB sucks.

I tell you what...I'll grant you that the ball is wet and that made it a tougher catch. That may well have affected the throw too though. I still think Dez had another couple/few inches of extension in his arms. I know I've seen him routinely make tougher catches than that in similar situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.