Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay Post Game Thread

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Teams have won with backup QBs in the league this year. The lions beat the Packers and we can't. Belichick won with Cassel. Even Troy and Jerry said the problem is more than about the QB.

The Lions had their starting quarterback. And it was a division game. Don't we always say throw the records out during those? Or does that only apply for us and the Commanders?

Belichick played a very weak schedule that year and may be the best coach in the history of the game.

And of course the problem is never one thing... But if you think the quality of qb play isn't the biggest factor in the success or failure of a team then I don't know what to tell you other than you're wrong.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
The Lions had their starting quarterback. And it was a division game. Don't we always say throw the records out during those? Or does that only apply for us and the Commanders?

Belichick played a very weak schedule that year and may be the best coach in the history of the game.

And of course the problem is never one thing... But if you think the quality of qb play isn't the biggest factor in the success or failure of a team then I don't know what to tell you other than you're wrong.

You're making every excuse in the book for Garrett.

He's had 1 winning season, with a franchise QB. That is inexcusable.

Those 8-8 years were more like 4-12 without Romo and Garrett has been firmly hanging on to 9's cape.

If he got fired today, would he get another HC job? I think we all know the answer to that question.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We should just all shut up now right? What is a chat room for if not to discuss the team good or bad?

ohhh...you people playing the victim...woe is me.

Nobody told you to shut up so get over yourselves already.

booo hoo

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

On a unrelated note.

I have always hated that emoticon. Looks like they are waving the surrender towel.

I guess I hate seeing the towel waving thing since I live in an area saturated with too many steelers fans.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

Those 8-8 years were more like 4-12 without Romo and Garrett has been firmly hanging on to 9's cape.

If he got fired today, would he get another HC job? I think we all know the answer to that question.

I'm not sure where in my pos I defended Garrett

You seem upset tho.

Amy50632

Reaction score

Garrett Homers won't realize how bad he is until Romo leaves. We wasted Tony and Witten's career.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
On a unrelated note.

I have always hated that emoticon. Looks like they are waving the surrender towel.

I guess I hate seeing the towel waving thing since I live in an area saturated with too many steelers fans.

Well...........most guys waving the white flag arent smiling. :grin:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well...........most guys waving the white flag arent smiling. :grin:

I would argue that if I could see the faces behind the screens of some of the cowboys fans typing in this forum...I would see plenty.

ragman

Reaction score
No bright spots yesterday except McFadden, Turbin, and Lawrence.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No bright spots yesterday except McFadden, Turbin, and Lawrence.

And sadly enough, the fact that McFadden had a decent game will probably ensure that he is our lead RB again next year. No doubt with Jones and Garrett full support.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I would argue that if I could see the faces behind the screens of some of the cowboys fans typing in this forum...I would see plenty.

That's ridiculous. Even the fans that hate on the team aren't gleeful, they are just miserable people that enjoy being miserable, but they aren't happy about it.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's ridiculous. Even the fans that hate on the team aren't gleeful, they are just miserable people that enjoy being miserable, but they aren't happy about it.

I have known people in my life who are only happy when they are miserable and make others miserable...I happen to believe we have some of those type here...If you think that is ridiculous, I say you are ridiculous for thinking it is ridiculous. So there...i see yours and raise you one.

DTown214

Reaction score
Yah, Dez is doing such a fantastic job. What a leader. Not getting open and then dropping catches. And yah, he is really making plays out there. LOL

Give me a break. Without Romo the guy is useless. Without Romo he has been reduced to a screaming little sideline baby with an attitude. Worth every penny. And when Romo is gone this clown will be the emotional leader of the offense? Garrett and Dez grooming our next young QB is a dream come true. :thumbdown:

Alright man, you keep hating on Dez and next season when he's puts up 1,500 yards and 15 TDs come tell me how you feel about him. The guy is coming off a serious injury and has had high school-level quarterbacks throwing him the football. You give ME a break.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I have known people in my life who are only happy when they are miserable and make others miserable...I happen to believe we have some of those type here...If you think that is ridiculous, I say you are ridiculous for thinking it is ridiculous. So there...i see yours and raise you one.

I'll call. Let's see all that hidden footage you guys have been capturing through their webcams, I know you have it!

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll call. Let's see all that hidden footage you guys have been capturing through their webcams, I know you have it!

For some...of YOU...it is not family friendly so we can not post it. :eek::p