Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay Post Game Thread

Zman5

Reaction score
It's sad seeing the Cowboys in the dumpster when you see a team like the Cardnials turn it around so quickly because they hired a right HC. After 3 bad seasons, they had enough insight to make a HC change by firing a HC that took them to the SB.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I listed 10 guys I would have taken over him...right now. I got laughed @. So...who is laughing now?

Antonio brown
Aj green
Julio jones
Amari cooper
OBJ
Megatron
Maybe Sammy Watkins

That's about it for me the best teams in the league pats and panthers don't have a true #1 WR though.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
30-6
33-14
28-7

That was our 3 losses to NE, CAR, and GB. The only playoff teams we faced other than somebody from the lousy NFCE and SEA.

Yet we give credit to Garrett for fighting.

Please explain...

Yes. The explanation is pretty simple. You're not only playing playoff teams but you're playing two of the consensus top qbs in the league and another QB who is on an undefeated team and is going to win the MVP.

And we were playing backup QBs.

It is what it is. Or you could just cry some more.

Amy50632

Reaction score
Yes. The explanation is pretty simple. You're not only playing playoff teams but you're playing two of the consensus top qbs in the league and another QB who is on an undefeated team and is going to win the MVP.

Teams have won with backup QBs in the league this year. The lions beat the Packers and we can't. Belichick won with Cassel. Even Troy and Jerry said the problem is more than about the QB.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score

We go 1-9 without Romo and you tell us to "cry some more". This defense of a mediocre head coach is absolutely pathetic. How anyone can watch the nonsense that we have for an offense and think that Garrett is doing a good job is mind blowing to me.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
At least Jerry realizes that the problems on this team go deeper than just Romo being hurt.

He may not do jack to fix it, but at least it is refreshing to know that he is not totally senile yet.;)

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I saw an interview of Jerry's that I presume was from yesterday's game. He uh & uh'd some more but he did say something about Jason being an "outstanding coach." He's not going to fire him!

I think he was taking the blame for backup qb's but who knows?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I saw an interview of Jerry's that I presume was from yesterday's game. He uh & uh'd some more but he did say something about Jason being an "outstanding coach." He's not going to fire him!

I think he was taking the blame for backup qb's but who knows?

I wonder if he'll take the blame for the bad coaching too.

cml750

Reaction score
Romo had plenty of opportunites and contributed just as much to "wasting" his own career as the coaching. It wasn't even until the past few years when so many people started jumping on the Romo band wagon. It wasn't all that long ago that most people were asking for his head and calling him "just another Danny White".

I'm not a Romo hater but I haven't conveniently forgot all the opportunites he has blown on his own. I will say he seems to have finally hit his stride over the past few years, with the occasional "old school" Romo making an appearance, but unfortunately it may be too late due to all of his injuries. Like everyone else, I'm hoping for another good year or two but he's one hit away from ending his career.

Only morons were bashing Romo. Most now see that if he was guilty of anything it was trying to do too much to overcome piss poor coaching and offensive scheme. Romo has hidden a lot of Garretts warts which are on full display now.

Cmac

Reaction score
I listed 10 guys I would have taken over him...right now. I got laughed @. So...who is laughing now?

I'm laughing right now....you could close your eyes with a pin the tail on the donkey scenario and I'd give you 50 HCs over JG....I could name over 100 QBs to take over......I could name over 20 TEs with a better YAC.....I could give you NE practice squad CBs to take over....real easy. Hindsight is a pretty thing and somewhat distorting...very distorting.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Out of all the underperforming on this team (and there is a lot), it hurts the most to watch Dez Bryant. He got paid like a superstar and he has played like Roy Williams.