Cowboys vs Green Bay

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I might sound like a Dak hater but the only chance we have to beat the Packers is Parsons, Gregory, DLaw and the pass rush. Even Dak at his best can’t seem to beat Rodgers. Dak always makes at least one mistake that cost us the game.
You do....

jwitten82

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how our defense performs against Rodgers since he rarely throws interceptions. Rodgers hasn't had a season with double digit interceptions since 2010, and only has had two seasons total with double digit interceptions, that's unbelievable

GINeric

Reaction score
This would be a playoff dream in Green Bay. Rememberable rematch. Can the Cowboys win the rematch if it presents itself again.

I believe Dallas is good enough to beat GB... but there's no damn way the refs would call an even game in their stadium. Everytime GB get into 3rd and long, A-Rod would just toss it up to whoever Brown is covering and they would Pass Interference their way to a win.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i don’t want GB. we have seen this before. Rodgers getting rid of the ball within seconds over and over to adams & lazard.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Even Dak at his best can’t seem to beat Rodgers. Dak always makes at least one mistake that cost us the game.

Well look at that. Dak beat Rodgers and the Packers in Green Bay. Was that Dak at his best? Let me guess you will back backpedal and tell us what you really meant?

HWsFU5E.png

Reactions: BAT

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Well look at that. Dak beat Rodgers and the Packers in Green Bay. Was that Dak at his best? Let me guess you will back backpedal and tell us what you really meant?

HWsFU5E.png
Really dude a regular season game Dak’s rookie season. The defense won that game.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if the packers get home field unless they play the tom bradys they will win because the officials will make sure they win

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This would be a playoff dream in Green Bay. Rememberable rematch. Can the Cowboys win the rematch if it presents itself again.

We will lose by at least 14 pts and then some........
Think about # 4 throwing in sub-zero weather and possible snow?:confused:

visionary

Reaction score
The way the Browns lost today is exactly how we will if we go to GB

We are an undisciplined team like the Browns (their QB and WRs are still not in the same page) and we get penalty after penalty

We both have good QBs who can’t throw very well and can’t get it done in crunch time

The Browns were running it for 8-9 yards/play and in the last series inexplicably decided to throw the ball. I can see Moore doing exactly that

perrykemp

Reaction score

Yes, 2016 was Dak’s best season by far, he finished with a career best 104 QB passer rating.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Really dude a regular season game Dak’s rookie season. The defense won that game.

The entire team played well. Especially Dak who beat Rodgers and the Packers.

You said, "Even Dak at his best can’t seem to beat Rodgers". I proved that to be 100% wrong. Both stats wise and scoreboard. Continue backpedaling and attempting to prove otherwise.