Cowboys vs Green Bay

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Packers 34
Cowboys 16
Is this your sarcasm? If not did you watch your boy Rogers and the Packers vs the Browns? We are WAY better than the Browns. Double team Adams and slow down the run and we will be fine vs GB. With our new improved front 7 we CAN shut down GB’s run game too!!

TheHerd

Reaction score
I might sound like a Dak hater but the only chance we have to beat the Packers is Parsons, Gregory, DLaw and the pass rush. Even Dak at his best can’t seem to beat Rodgers. Dak always makes at least one mistake that cost us the game.
Mayfield made 3 with the ball and a chance to win. Only a piss poor ref screw up saved the Packers.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Is this your sarcasm? If not did you watch your boy Rogers and the Packers vs the Browns? We are WAY better than the Browns. Double team Adams and slow down the run and we will be fine vs GB. With our new improved front 7 we CAN shut down GB’s run game too!!
Have to double Adams. Diggs can get one on these guys.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
We're going to go up there and knock Rodgers around and pick a couple of his passes off.

Micah is going to run him down like a dog and put him on his back.

You boys don't think their offense won't turn the ball over against our D? The best in the NFL at taking the ball away.

Do you think our athletes on defense are scared of that overrated offense in Green Bay?

I want Green Bay!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Browns are complete dog **** and a Canadian football player playing QB is the only reason the Browns didn't win in Greenbay. We are every bit as good as anyone else in this league.
week to week...especially in the regular season

we lost to the Raiders and Broncos

That doesn't mean that's who Dallas would be in the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We're going to go up there and knock Rodgers around and pick a couple of his passes off.

Micah is going to run him down like a dog and put him on his back.

You boys don't think their offense won't turn the ball over against our D? The best in the NFL at taking the ball away.

Do you think our athletes on defense are scared of that overrated offense in Green Bay?

I want Green Bay!

I’m bookmarking this post. :laugh:

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
I keep hearing the media proclaim how great the Packers are even though they keep struggling to beat mediocre teams. They are very fortunate to play in the easiest division in the NFL.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm hit or miss on my predictions.

But I think it's going to happen.

I’m thinking this one is going to be a big miss. My predictions are usually on the money and I don’t see us beating Green Bay especially at Lambeau.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Browns 23
Cowboys 20

Cas2800

Reaction score
The way GreenBay played today they may lose before getting to the NFC Championship. Sorry not all that impressed.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I’m thinking this one is going to be a big miss but we’ll see.

Come on man, have some faith. LOL.

If ever there was a year for our defense to do everything I mentioned, it would be this year with what we have and what we have done thus far this season.

If the opposite happens and we get lit up then we need to get better. That simple.

Either way Rodgers will probably Just for Men his beard that day and be his very best so it'll be intriguing to watch the D and see how they do.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Honestly, whether in GB or in Dallas, it won't matter. I'll take Dallas over GB and the refs.

Here's the thing...on a fast track, Rodgers and his WRs are particularly deadly. We also know that AT&T isn't necessarily a HFA for the Cowboys. See 2016, divisional playoff round vs... you guessed it....the Packers.

Lambeau on Jan 30th admittedly would slow Dak and our offense as well, but I think not having a track meet would be more of a benefit to Dallas.

Assuming we can sustain a running game.

Hayseed

Reaction score
How do we beat Green Bay? Here is the formula......

1....First and foremost, we MUST rough up Rogers. He needs to be hit consistently with much of that pressure coming up the middle.

2..We need to slow down the Packer Run game.

3....Our own run game must be consistent and efficient.

4...We absolutely can NOT turn the ball over against them.

5....We need to produce at least one turnover to gain an extra possession.

Barring injury I honestly believe we have the defense to do the things we need to do against them. I havent been able to say that truthfully since our 90's run. YES,...we can beat them,...but it wont be easy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Come on man, have some faith. LOL.

If ever there was a year for our defense to do everything I mentioned, it would be this year with what we have and what we have done thus far this season.

If the opposite happens and we get lit up then we need to get better. That simple.

Either way Rodgers will probably Just for Men his beard that day and be his very best so it'll be intriguing to watch the D and see how they do.

If Dak and our offense gets back on track I’ll have some faith. If we’re having to hope our defense holds down Rodgers while our offense continues to sputter we’re done! We held Kansas City and Mahomes to only 19 points but our offense couldn’t put one TD on the board. We need to get better now and we have three games to do that.