Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
#1 ranked defense coming in this game

Don't jump to conclusions.

This is just a factor of the #CamNewtonOffensePlease Cowboys

Cowboys QB Dak Prescott is now 9-2 when he’s rushed the ball at least five times in a game. He’s now 4-0 when rushing at least seven times.
I don't mean it like they actually suck. More like a cheering fan saying the opponents suck

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

He's getting ahead of himself. That defense did not look good against the Lions or the Texans. Don't get me wrong....I love where they are right now and there's a room for improvement but they are not where they will be by seasons end. Destroying the Jags offensively is what even a average defense should do.

pansophy

Reaction score
In order to do that, he needs time and an O-Line that provides a clean pocket. He needs receivers to do their job and not drop the ball.
He is going to have to learn how to throw in a crowded space and accurate to not make WR have to make spectacular catches.

Going well today.

seamus18

Reaction score
Been waiting a while to see our offense and defense perform together at this level. Let’s keep it up and destroy this Jaguars team.

fansince68

Reaction score
If I wasn’t a Cowboys fan I would have turned this off about 20 minutes ago. You could tell pretty quickly this was going to be a blowout. Enjoy it ladies and gents!
This is a bad luck post for Cowboy fans. To often we have had defeat snatched out of the jaws of victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.