Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
#1 ranked defense coming in this game

Don't jump to conclusions.

This is just a factor of the #CamNewtonOffensePlease Cowboys

Cowboys QB Dak Prescott is now 9-2 when he’s rushed the ball at least five times in a game. He’s now 4-0 when rushing at least seven times.

Wait, is this game over? Did we win already?

Gaede

Reaction score
Should we just bet on this team to go lights out every other game?

This is the 2016 team. I don't get why we look so bad in others. Confidence, aggression, where has it been?

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Not sure why this is hidden. You drafted a guy who runs and rolls out. He’s not a pocket guy. Let him move and magic happens.

Jax O is horrible. Game over. Get ready for grinnin Jer

It only took the HC/OC two years to figure it out. Linehan and Garrett are on "save my job" mode.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yep. Only thing I will say is they are running Das more today but other then that? The big difference is they are simply executing. And they are getting touchdowns instead of field goals. If they would've did that against Houston they would've won that game. Can't keep going into the red zone getting field goals.

Dak is actually making better decisions on the rpos and read options.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Well looks like proud Jerry will hand out an extension now

Yup, Garrett is staying as well.

This game is all Jerry needs to see. And if we fail at the end of the year, he will point to this game as a sign of potential

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why would the haters be hiding? I'm glad we are doing well. But one game does not establish consistency.
Many of you are quick to rejoice when you see one measure of improvement and forecast it into the future. Sorry, but I've read this script before. Glad things are going well, but some of us have seen this show and caught the rerun. That is why I,m holding my applause until the Fat Lady sings. :)
Having a bad day huh?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think the key so far is we are throwing the ball early and often, scattering run plays in rather than the other way around. Zeke is our best player, but we can’t run run pass. We have to stay ahead of the chains and throw when they aren’t looking for it, then run when they think pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.