Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We really just need a few 2nd/3rd teamers to show up. Long game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So...how does it feel...then...to be called hater when you aren't?

Maybe you will be more aware of this terrible problem we are having here.

You called it a competition when it wasn't. There was certainly doubt about bobbling it but you just HAD to call it a catch. Why? You don't want to look like a homer?

How does it feel to be called a hater? I don't feel anything lol. Who the hell cares if someone calls you a hater? I asked you what's your issue? Were you trying to get attention?

And what do you mean it wasn't? The said on the field it was a catch are you even watching the game?

I don't care about looking like a homer I'm a self appointed homer that's clear lol. Calling me a homer is not ground breaking news man lol.

Bizwah

Reaction score
This is pretty much what I expected. With the exception of a couple of WRs, Jax had their starters out there. We were playing a bunch of guys that won't be on the team in a couple of days.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Love to know wth this team sees in Rush. The guy reminds me of Brad Johnson in his last season, stare at one WR and checks it down.

Multiple times there were guys running free but he will never see them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Time to unleash all the talented depth in the 2nd half. Tired of them just goofing off.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
McCarthy has to have some of the worst coached preseason teams I’ve ever seen

You really are comparing our backups to their starters? LOL. People here are just not very intelligent.

Anyone that paid attention knew this was going to be a rough first half. Our 2nd and 3rd string against their 1st. Should be surprised it wasn't worse. In addition, I 100% guarantee Jax had a game plan while we went in with a couple things we wanted to work on.

It isnt the approach I would have gone with, but it was talked about all week.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
When Jax started pulling starters, we scored a TD and held them to a FG. You should expect fairly equal play in the second half. Dallas should in theory have the upper edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.