Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane612

Reaction score
They need to play Prescott for at least a couple of series.
Put your first line players in, and play your money player.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The woe is me and this team sucks crap gets old. The two teams came in with completely different mindsets. One is trying to build with a rookie QB and get some condifence. The other is just trying to see if any backups can play.

LOL....

One team is getting ready for the NFL season while another is hiding their starters.

Tom Brady playing snaps. Mic drop. .

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Wright and Joseph both show the ability to stay with receivers but both have also shown that they give up separation pretty easily...slight pushoffs and they fall off their coverage.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Has anybody seen any evidence that this team can win more than 9 games this year. Not just from today, but from the beginning of camp?

Any evidence at all?

no.

I missed the 1st half cause I was playing golf. I put zero stock in preseason results, but this team was lucky to get to 6 wins last year. I see an improved defense, a decent offense predicated on a healthy oline and qb, coached by a so-so coaching staff and talent is stocked by the worst FO in the league.

I’ll go with 8-9, which might win this horrid division.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cox getting a lot of playing time. Just gets him faster prepared to take over for Jaylon.

Shane612

Reaction score
You do realize those are the only 2 TDs he's been able to manufacture in 3 preseason games, right?

I wonder what changed? Could it be the opponent?
scares you that his only two TDs came against the cowboys, right?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care if none of our starters were playing. That was an embarrassment. The stinking Jags made it look effortless.
This about more than just auditioning bottom half of roster.

This about the SYSTEM....and what team looks ready to play.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I want to go on record now and say week 1 at tampa this dallas defense is going to bring this A gap blitz they are constantly running and brady is going to hit a huge play, probably on Diggs.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
LOL....

One team is getting ready for the NFL season while another is hiding their starters.

Tom Brady playing snaps. Mic drop. .

Im sure the teams that lost starters yesterday in a meaningless game might disagree.

My opinion is they should have started guys but it's about the same as what half the league did, including teams expected to be good and teams expecting to be bad.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The woe is me and this team sucks crap gets old. The two teams came in with completely different mindsets. One is trying to build with a rookie QB and get some condifence. The other is just trying to see if any backups can play.
Ha. It's cool. You're far from the biggest offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.