Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't care if none of our starters were playing. That was an embarrassment. The stinking Jags made it look effortless.

terra

Reaction score
We definitely have gone about this preseason a little differently then most. I guess we shall see next week how good it worked.

fivetwos

Reaction score
You really are comparing our backups to their starters? LOL. People here are just not very intelligent.

Anyone that paid attention knew this was going to be a rough first half. Our 2nd and 3rd string against their 1st. Should be surprised it wasn't worse. In addition, I 100% guarantee Jax had a game plan while we went in with a couple things we wanted to work on.

It isnt the approach I would have gone with, but it was talked about all week.
I see your point but was the insult necessary?

Wish that stuff would go away around here.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

Meh. I like Gilbert....but when he came in Jax had pretty much pulled their starters, so it was more of backups against backups. Rush was facing 1's. The OL actually held up better in pass protection than I thought they would but couldn't open any holes. Receivers weren't getting open.

Reaction score
Has anybody seen any evidence that this team can win more than 9 games this year. Not just from today, but from the beginning of camp?

Any evidence at all?

KB1122

Reaction score
It seems like the players who were outstanding a few years ago are now average to good and the players added since then are not very good.

Carson

Reaction score
You really are comparing our backups to their starters? LOL. People here are just not very intelligent.

Anyone that paid attention knew this was going to be a rough first half. Our 2nd and 3rd string against their 1st. Should be surprised it wasn't worse. In addition, I 100% guarantee Jax had a game plan while we went in with a couple things we wanted to work on.

It isnt the approach I would have gone with, but it was talked about all week.
Coached. Not saying talent.

Same thing every week from him

Deep_South

Reaction score
It just seems that Gilbert is always on the verge of doing something weird.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I see your point but was the insult necessary?

Wish that stuff would go away around here.

The woe is me and this team sucks crap gets old. The two teams came in with completely different mindsets. One is trying to build with a rookie QB and get some condifence. The other is just trying to see if any backups can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.