Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jaguars 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
So far, the OL has held up decently in pass protection... that is nice to see. Individually Gilbert did a bit better this week. Will be interesting to see what they do with the backup. Sprinkle has looked decent and probably ends up as TE 3. On defense the LB's have looked pretty good. Safeties ok. Dinucci more of the same, although Irvin says receiver could have given a lot more help.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
is it concerning to anyone that the only two TDs for Lawrence this preseason came against the cowboys?
lol
It's been a common thing to let quarterbacks like Trubisky, Darnell fresh off of Mono, Colt Mccoy, Mariota, Vince Young, Rex Grossman, Geno Smith, and pretty much every back up shine.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
It's been a common thing to let quarterbacks like Trubisky, Darnell fresh off of Mono, Colt Mccoy, Mariota, Vince Young, Rex Grossman, Geno Smith, and pretty much every back up shine.

Because Lawrence was going against our #1's, right????

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I think he has all pre-season. I can't say the same for Brandon Knight who hasn't impressed me at all.
And Steel even worse - they better sign a vet OT - cause everyone knows Tyron and Collins will miss some time.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
If Dak goes down, this season is over. Again.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
DiNucci with a decent throw giving the WR a chance to make a play. Surprised Mitchell didn't make a better effort. Irvin called it the same way.

Reactions: BAT

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
OK why not make Osa play - thats a rookie that needs snaps - just a horrible mentality.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
So Joseph with a groin will be out....and Malik Turner likely goes on IR if there is any injury at all.

Reactions: BAT

Shane612

Reaction score
can this defense stop anyone?
seems like thye're waiting for some else to make a tackle....
yeah yeah....preseason.....
I like to change my prediction from 9 wins to 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.