***Cowboys Vs Jaguars*** Game Thread

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Another INT! Unbelievable! I haven't seen Bledsoe perform this bad in awhile. I know the Jags are good but come on man.... The pass protection has been pretty decent

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Man man they should't do that. That was a clear INT. That leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Bad vanialla Defence by Zimmer as alwyays. "Avoiding" play calling on Offense and bad bad play by our QB cost us the game. Jac deserves the win it shouldn't be taken away by the refs :mad:

Undisputed

Reaction score
What the hell is Bledsoe seeing out there? That was rediculous. Not only should Romo go in, but Bledsoe should be cut.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I have never been an anti-Bledsoe guy but frankly he stunk today:bang2:

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
i hope drew bledsoe never plays another game in a dallas cowboys uniform. he is horrible and should be banished to a third world country. PUT IN ROMO!!!!!!

CowboyJohn

Reaction score
Troy you are wrong, this is not a good Dallas team...how do you blow a 10 point lead and let a defensive end run around your tackles at the end of the game. Just plain horrible game...

PatsWin2002

Reaction score
That was terrible.

He's gonna give Parcells nighmares tonight.

With that said, lots of "good" teams looked like crap today.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Draegerman said:
I guess Bledsoe decided to pull the plug. ;)

I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose. However, I'm totally uhhhh....disappointed in him and the entire team.