***Cowboys Vs Jaguars*** Game Thread

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
CowboyJohn said:
Troy you are wrong, this is not a good Dallas team...how do you blow a 10 point lead and let a defensive end run around your tackles at the end of the game. Just plain horrible game...

Well, we go up by 10 points and we go conservative.......what do you expect?

Not only that but Bledsoe goes color blind............................

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
I can't wait until Bledso and Bill are gone. I hope they ride off together.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
To start out so well...and then fizzle.

We have seen that before my friend...in fact wasn't this game a microcosm of last season

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
No Frickin excuses for how Bledsoe played today...He BLEW!

Romo should start next week.

Undisputed

Reaction score
otero1 said:
Great, school is going to suck tomorrow.

Life is going to suck for us all tomorrow. Suck it up. Spit at your TV. And lets all get to flooding dallascowboys.com with anti-Bledsoe hate mail.

CowboyJohn

Reaction score
Antonio Bryant makes a great catch, then gets a personal foul for taunting...million dollar body, 10 cent head...at least some things never change....:laugh2:

landryscorner

Reaction score
i'm glad i was in afghanistan last year i was away from all the anguish, but looks like now i'm here for the longhaul

PS Bledsoe sucks

30yrheel

Reaction score
don't believe the hype for our team. we sucked in every aspect except the wr's.
another long year.

jrumann59

Reaction score
While its easy to put all of it on Bledsoe it is a proven fact all quarterbacks have bad games. The team today stunk especially on the offensive side of the ball, too many penalties let's see one OPI that stalled a drive against Fasano, the one TD called back because of OPI on Witten, numerous false starts, with a few holding calls on Flozell, there was almost 100 yds in penalties. You know those hidden yards that BP always talks about there they are at worst this game should have gone to OT best case scenario dealing in the "known" facts from the game Dallas should have won by 3.

Jake0

Reaction score
At least T.O. got a touchdown, he was working his *** off, please bring Romo, Bledsoe's time is up.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Oh by the way , How did our first round draft pick do today??????:confused:

Way to go B.P. and J.J. Good pick.:thumbdo:

Cutler was still there.:bang2:

I vote for Romo. If we lose with him ,at least we will have some hope for the future. D.B is done.