***Cowboys Vs Jaguars*** Game Thread

Gibbs II

Reaction score
Although I am satisfied with what just happened, they stayed in the game against a tough team even though the didnt play up to their potential. Now they have their home opener against us and are going to be hungry for a victory. Not the best position for us, but i think it will be a good game.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
TonyTone said:
Were the cowboys wearing white today because Drew threw to the team in white alot?
If so, then a lot of credit has to be given to Jack Del Rio for making us wear the dark blue jerseys today. ;)

jrumann59

Reaction score
Draegerman said:
If so, then a lot of credit has to be given to Jack Del Rio for making us wear the dark blue jerseys today. ;)

But it was his guys getting IVs

Parche

Reaction score
Well, No matter how you put it , I still dont get it... BP going conservative all the game EXCEPT when he had to... That playcalling under 2 minutes to go to the first half and he calls to pass... I know Bledsoe did everything he could wrong today, but if only BP called that few plays to run, who knows what could have been for us this game...

Lets look fordward now, but look BP... youve got TGlenn and TO right there, plus Witten, plus a few youngsters at Wr, it wont hurt if you start thinking bout throw a little more