Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jaguars post game thread***

Swagger

Reaction score
Incredible performance from the O-Line today which essentially set up everything offensively. The Defense also played at a high level but they have done all season really.

Next 7 games: -

Commanders (a)
Titans (h)
Eagles (a)
Falcons (a)
Commanders (h)
Saints (h)
Eagles (h)

Apart from the Titans which will be a blow out win, that's six tough games but everything to look forward to!

Aven8

Reaction score
Funny I said in the pregame thread in the NFL you never know........and you don't after watching that!

dallasdave

Reaction score
Heading in to work tommorow like
giphy.gif
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Incredible performance from the O-Line today which essentially set up everything offensively. The Defense also played at a high level but they have done all season really.

Next 7 games: -

Commanders (a)
Titans (h)
Eagles (a)
Falcons (a)
Commanders (h)
Saints (h)
Eagles (h)

Apart from the Titans which will be a blow out win, that's six tough games but everything to look forward to!

2-5

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Today was fun but I'd like to see this team play a good game on the road next week. The track record too often has been up one week but down the next, and all 3 roadies this season have been sluggish. Looking forward to Washington.

Reaction score
Today was fun but I'd like to see this team play a good game on the road next week. The track record too often has been up one week but down the next, and all 3 roadies this season have been sluggish. Looking forward to Washington.
The good news is thay the Commanders are just as inconsistent as the Cowboys

Reactions: CWR

glimmerman

Reaction score
Loving the tough schedule. We play good against hard teams. Look at today.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score

Sorry to break it to you Zeke, but he showed today that he can be effective when we run the ball extremely well, which we already knew.

The question is can Dak ever be effective when the running game isn't working? Will thid team ever be able to set up the run using the pass, instead of vice versa? At this point, the answer is no

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Well I watched the game. Whole team played well. Maher and the defense!! Dak, Zeke, and Beasley also played a good game. Dak... gameplan really played to his strengths. As someone mentioned, he is not a pocket passer and we need him to run which is another way to open up the passing and rushing.

Despite all of that, still less that 200 yards passing and most of the offensive points came in the first half. Of course we played to not make mistakes in the 2nd half as we should but still not sure how sustainable this Dak style attack can last.

Don’t misinterpret me though, I love this misdirection creativity to keep defenses unbalanced. This is the type of offense that should be used with a QB that is a threat to run.

I am still not sure that Dak can pull out a win if things breakdown or on him to make a tight covered pass when we are down or in crunch time. Things just went as perfect as you could plan it. Time will tell but we still can’t have a mediocre Season.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Great game. We need to win these games vs conference and division teams