Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
With both of our starting tackles out, Cobb out and then Cooper being sidelined, we really needed our defense to step up in this one. I'm not happy with only scoring six points in the first half, but I'm more bothered that our defense is playing as poorly as it did against the Packers.

CoachD

Reaction score
Jerry Jones should go down to the locker room pull Jason Garrett into the coach's office and tell him that he needs to let him go and name Richard interim head coach!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Beat it fan boy what them hits have to do with too many of his passes being high? That's not to say he hasn't had some drops but keep it honest not this Dak fan boy bs
The man is throwing the ball. By instinct. He's taking some nasty hits that will affect it whether you want to believe it or not . I guess my home sucked today too and breathe the other night . Has nothing to do with being a a Prescott fan or not.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Those 200 yards are quite misleading and he himself mentioned he ran some poor routes. He turned it on too late. Coop gonna Coop. Did it in Oakland as well.
He has also madr big plays to get us back into the game. But if you have an agenda I guess you'll ignore that. mattjames gonna mattjames. He did that at Cowboys-Forum too

starfan1

Reaction score
half of his completions and incomplete passes are either sky high or behind the receiver, allowing the DB to make a play on the ball or break up the pass from the WR.
Right on cue lol. It’s the defense if you are that slow I don’t know what to tell you and missing the players they are missing don’t help either

DFWJC

Reaction score
Cooper, Cobb, and some lineman out doesnt help.
But they should beat this team. Every team has injuries.
And the D giving up 21 in the half is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.