Game Day *** Cowboys vs Jets post game thread ***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Your posts just relax me.
I don't even care what you type...
I feel the Canadian(HA! My bad)/British vibes off you, and you're American!
Listening to Agustin Lara right now.
He's a true legend and has a Legend as large as Arthur, but you can't read the details anywhere, but if you were a native.

His music is beautiful and I ask you to give it a try.

Gorgeous stuff.

Glad you enjoy it, mate.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think the Chargers are the afc version of us. They had SB expectations to start the season and have just looked terrible most games now losing to a bad team starting their THIRD string QB. Third!
They also always underperform the second there are expectations. Once there aren’t any, they will surprise.
They can’t overcome one or two injuries...outschemed....sound familiar?

Funny that Jerry nearly bought them (wish he would've).

Austin 3-16

Reaction score
Hello darkness my old friend...

I missed my failing 'boys who flatter to deceive. All this love from analysts was making me nauseous. Long Live The Misery.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
A 13-3 1 seed is still possible.

giphy.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m still processing this Joe. I still have hope but it’s very little, the division is wide open.
We are still sharing the division lead and the team we are sharing it with is who comes to us to play next week. They play poorly too, their coaching is hurting them too. We can beat Philly. We just have to find out if losing to the Jets woke these guys up. If our guys can get it all together, they can beat anybody.

Oh, did you get my email address?

aria

Reaction score
We are still sharing the division lead and the team we are sharing it with is who comes to us to play next week. They play poorly too, their coaching is hurting them too. We can beat Philly. We just have to find out if losing to the Jets woke these guys up. If our guys can get it all together, they can beat anybody.

PM incoming!

Carter

Reaction score
Jason Garrett surely deinstalled Kellen Moores Playcalling/Book. After the first three weeks with so much exciting offense Play calling he probably felt attacked by a Young Coordinator. So since the Saints Game we are back to the great Garrett Offense . Cant have another explination why this Offense Looks 100% different since Week 4.

Also this Defense is trash. Richard is overvalued hard. The Backfield might be worst in the League. Going into the Season with Jeff Heath as Starting Safety was all you needed to knoow. The Hot Boyz should rename themselves to Hot Crap.

All the guys that secured the big $ like Lawrence, Jaylon and Zeke are garbage this year. One wonder why.

I hope the Eagles hang a 40 Burger on us so atleast Jerry doesnt have anymore excuses regarding the Coaching Staff.

aria

Reaction score

I still can’t message you, you have some kind of block in your settings. I’m trying to settle a bet here buddy, you gotta help me out :)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Bastids! Can I paypal you using that email?
No, but I can send you my mailing address through that email if you email me first so I know where to send it. Then you can mail me a gift cert from Whataburger.

aria

Reaction score
No, but I can send you my mailing address through that email if you email me first so I know where to send it. Then you can mail me a gift cert from Whataburger.
I’m good for it buddy, a bet is a bet. I figure $50 should cover a bag ‘o burgers. Oops, guess I didn’t need to put that out there, Email incoming.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m good for it buddy, a bet is a bet. I figure $50 should cover a bag ‘o burgers. Oops, guess I didn’t need to put that out there, Email incoming.
I know you're good for it. I'll even give you a chance to win it back someday when the right game comes along.

Eightneight

Reaction score
It means his role is literally to call the LBs and DBs and then coordinate that with Marinelli's line calls. His title is defensive passing game coordinator. He coaches, schemes and calls the LBs and DBs. And no, he wasn't calling the plays on his own last year. Cue up the tape. He was doing more of the play calls towards the end of the season, but Marinelli was still making calls even as far into the season as the playoff game against the Rams.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Richards. I said day one if he was so great Seattle wouldn't have fired him. I certainly was not among those anointing him. I'm just setting the facts straight. No, he did not come in and start calling the defense day one. That's patently false.
The information I read said he has been calling plays since last September. Now, that may mean he was sharing play calling duties with Marinelli however, he has still been calling plays since last september. So, not patently false. I think you are splitting hairs here. I never said he was calling plays by himself did i? Nonetheless the fact is, the defense has been regressing since he got his hands on play calling duties. Which was my point to begin with. But thanks for clarifying what I said.