Game Day ***Cowboys vs Jets pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Deafening noise by a rowdy home crowd should further assist the Cowboys stellar defense in shutting down the Jets offense.
24-3 \ 34-10 ......dominant win by Dallas.
love roof closed....love whatever they want to do....Go - Cowboys

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the classic smell yourself game after putting a 40 burger shutout on the Giants in the opener.

This is where they have always failed. You know it. I know it. If you want to begin to change the perception of this team don't just absorb the Jets' attack and try to survive. Punch them straight in the mouth and defend your turf in style in the home opener. You are the hunter not them.

An ugly win or loss means the same old Cowboys to me.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is the classic smell yourself game after putting a 40 burger shutout on the Giants in the opener.

This is where they have always failed. You know it. I know it. If you want to begin to change the perception of this team don't just absorb the Jets' attack and try to survive. Punch them straight in the mouth and defend your turf in style in the home opener. You are the hunter not them.

An ugly win or loss means the same old Cowboys to me.
Risen--we cant be smelling ourselves or the cheese....every play is a BEATDOWN play

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
GAME DAY, COOG IS HERE, COOG LOVES EVERYONE IN HERE (COOG GETS emotional before the game!)
61Yl6k+tzrL.jpg

I AM COOG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.