Thread Killer
Reaction score
5sepuLL.jpg
Enjoy! Get loud!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it is early. But anyone there to give a fan ratio, very many Jets fans yet?

StarLord

Reaction score
After this game we'll know a few things.. 1) can we stop the run? 2) how will Dak and new MM offense play against a stout defense?

I think if we score the first TD first, we win. If we stop the run, we win. No turnovers, we win. Give me one of those 3.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I just want my defense to be like Lions on a gazelle. Not like Lions running from a buffalo herd! We know what they want to do. RUN! We know what we need to do-STOP the run! My Eyes clearly gonna be on Mazi. Bust or Trust. Gonna find out. LVE and Clark also need to be dominate at attacking the run. Then again, they might try and fool us and come out throwing.......On offense I expect a good to great game from a guy I been standing up for. Lay an egg. I'm coming after you.
Either way.......... GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
So, Fubo must have figured out I cancel every week.. Just curious, the game will also be on Paramount Plus, right?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
After this game we'll know a few things.. 1) can we stop the run? 2) how will Dak and new MM offense play against a stout defense?

I think if we score the first TD first, we win. If we stop the run, we win. No turnovers, we win. Give me one of those 3.
Call me greedy but I want all 3 :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.