Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I have no idea what Romo is doing out there, throw the ball away if there's nothing. Stop losing yardage!

Either that or run for some yards. He never runs forward that much. I have to say Romo is not looking that good.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
He had the short crossing routes both times.... 5 yards here 6 yards there..... but instead he takes a sack both times.

Naruto

Reaction score
Bill Parcells must be shaking his head watching that. Should have stuck around a couple more years to purge that crap from him completely

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
How does an Oline with 3 first rounders give up 6 sacks and the Lions with a bunch of nobody's able to keep Matt clean?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Romo needs to run on one of these.

Also. Why are we getting so far away from the run?

TINGS21

Reaction score
I don't need fantasy football points from baily anymore so let's keep those kicks shorter tony

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Why do we stop running when Murray doesn't go anywhere on first down?

Why do we always run long pass plays on second down after the fact. Why don't we chip at the yardage with some short passing plays?

Shakes my head.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Romo isn't playing particularly well. Granted, there are other people on this team who aren't playing well either, but if you fire Garrett for this game, you pretty much have to fire everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.