Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

Danger

Reaction score
for the love of all that is holy, can we please NOT have Buck and Aikman call our game next week???

every time they call our games we lose or play like crap and barely pull out a win

They say coorelation doesn't always imply causation but I too have noticed how we stink up the joint every those to call our games....

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
for the love of all that is holy, can we please NOT have Buck and Aikman call our game next week???

every time they call our games we lose or play like crap and barely pull out a win

Be prepared to be pissed, it is guaranteed those two call it.

Gonhoz

Reaction score
Best image of the Day!!!

Last edited:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
The next person who calls another member a name including homer, hater etc is going to be benched. Fair warning. If you can't be happy after a win like this then sit down and be quiet! :mad:

I would give you more than 1 like for this if I could.

I swear, some people seem flat out pissed that Dallas won a freaking playoff game. Unreal.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I've seen it called in an NFL game before im sure of it but it really doesn't matter. I'm glad it went Dallas's way, just never expected it. Even if I'm wrong im ok with it. I don't have to be right. I'm just glad it went our way and Dallas won

Currently, there is no face guarding penalty in the NFL... hasn't been for several years.

fan62

Reaction score

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
To further argue, and beat a dead horse regarding RS's claims on that play, former ref Jerry Austin called into Mike & Mike and said that a flag should never have been thrown on that play. Both Greeny and Golic were taken aback and had to adjust their underwear after Mr. Austin said it was a non call issue.

GermanJohn

Reaction score
To further argue, and beat a dead horse regarding RS's claims on that play, former ref Jerry Austin called into Mike & Mike and said that a flag should never have been thrown on that play. Both Greeny and Golic were taken aback and had to adjust their underwear after Mr. Austin said it was a non call issue.

Man, I wish I wasn't working right now so i could listen to this.

khiladi

Reaction score
I just find the excuses entertaining. "Sure, Dallas beat Detroit, but they were expected to win, and they were gifted the win with that PI call." What will the excuse be if we beat Green Bay? And then Seattle?

I live in DC and the Commanders fans are whining the most. It's hilarious.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score

And Buck seems to enjoy every minute of it.